Friday, May 21, 2010

RHS Class of 2010

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose..." - Dr. Seuss

I can't believe that the day is finally here that my baby sister has graduated from high school! Seems like just yesterday I was peering into the nursery window at the hospital, babysitting her on Friday nights, watching endless episodes of Barney, and attending soccer games. But as Dr. Seuss so simply put it, "Oh, the places you'll go!" I'm so proud of her as she pushes ahead to attend the University of West Alabama. I've also had the pleasure of taking her senior portraits and designing her invitations along with her childhood friend Tyler York.  There's not much more for me to say on this post before I get all weepy...lol. Congrats Kelsey & Tyler! Thanks for the order Mrs. Bobbi!


* For more images from both of the photo shoots, see my Fickr or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment